…Lack of Safety in Banking Halls, Putting Customers and Staff at risk Sometime in 2017, Eyiwumi Dada, a member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), went inside the banking hall of one of Nigeria’s top new-generation banks in Alimosho...
  A lecturer in the Department of Psychology, Lagos State University, Mr Benjamin Olabimitan, has disclosed that more depressed people have been seeking professional help in the wake of public outcry generated by the recent increase in suicide cases in...
    Considering the type of seats and sitting arrangements constructed for classrooms in our schools, could we boast of giving our students a good education they deserve, irrespective of the quality of teachers and aesthetics of the institutions? In classroom, due...
  “Selling safety to senior management is a serious issue; quite challenging especially in the face of limited budget” – Mr Segun Bakare, HSE Manager of Petrolex Oil & Gas Limited "They (top management) relate to dollars and cents. They don’t...
With rising opposition against the building of filling stations within residential areas across the states, a fallout of rising fire outbreaks destroying lives and properties at their instance; is there any possibility in sight for the eventual relocation of...
  The Director of Clinical Services, Babcock University Teaching Hospital, Dr John Obafemi Sotunsa has warned parents against giving children high-calorie, high-fat food, saying it leads to child obesity which has been found to be a major cause of diabetes...
  In 2014, photo sharing service Snapchat ran afoul of hackers after the company claimed it had no knowledge of any security vulnerabilities. To prove that such loopholes existed, attackers lifted the usernames and phone numbers of 4.6 million Snapchat...
  Identity theft protection is a must for all computer users, and that extends to social media such as Facebook. Because of the very nature of social networking sites — where people are encouraged to share personal information — users...
  Few days ago a female final year student of UNIZIK was killed by fumes from a generator in an unventilated room. In medical parlance, this is called carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon monoxide poisoning is a preventable medical emergency. When I perceive...
    Much of being a safe driver is being fit to drive in the first place, and knowing when this comes to play is  when we discussed driver fitness, we tend to refer to sobriety, fatigue, eyesight - all those...