The famous Soul Lounge & Suites in Kubwa, Abuja was on Thursday gutted by fire.

The fire, which started at At 6:15pm, is believed to have been caused by a power surge from one of the electric sockets in the bar.

The Assistant Superintendent, Fire Service, Kubwa Division, Mr Eli Mathias, confirmed the development.

He said, “It started from one of the sockets which powered several musical gadgets.”

He also revealed that there were no casualties resulting from the inferno.

“Efforts to put the fire under control by the crowd was impressive but it was beyond them before our arrival,” he said.

Read Also: Collapsed buildings, road crashes, fire disasters dominate Kano fire service’s activities

 

Let us know

Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2348022417409 facebook: @SafetyRecordNG Twitter: @SafetyRecordNG, Share your story with us: SMS: +2348022417409, Whatsapp: +2348022417409, Email: Report@safetyrecordng.com

LEAVE A REPLY