1) A crash occurred along Igbo-Ukwu- Ekwulobia route, Igbo-Ukwu at about 08:25hrs involving a Toyota car and motorcycle due to wrongful overtaking. 2 male adults were involved, one person was injured. He has since been taken to Apex specialist hospital for treatment
2) No fewer than ten passengers were injured on Friday May, 20 about 2pm after a 22- seater Volkswagen LT35 bus somersaulted at Berger bus stop on the Oworonsoki end of Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos. The accident occurred when a woman driving a saloon car with a flat tyre wheeled her car and hit 22-seater Volkswagen LT35 bus.
3) The crash that occurred at about 10:35pm on May, 18 at Hamdala filling station along the Bauchi Jos route have left 3 people injured. The accident involved a Fiat Ducato while the victims were taken to Toro general Hospital.
4) Along Ilesa-Ipetu route one male and one female adult were injured in a crash on May 14, at about 03:40pm. Accident involved a red Volkswagen bus. Meanwhile victims were taken to Wesley Guild Hospital Ilesa.
5) At Ogbomoso-Oyo route seven male and three female adults’ sustained severe injury in a crash that occurred on May 18, at about 09:56pm. The accident involved a Mitsubishi Castart and a Mitsubishi Delica bus, while the injured victims were taken to Bowen Teaching Hospital.
6) One person died and four people injured in crash that occurred on May, 18 along Ibadan-Abeokuta route. It was gathered that one male adult died on the spot while four male and two female adults are receiving treatment at Lafia Hospital Apata. The vehicles involved were 2 Boxer Bajajs and a Toyota Litace.
7) NO FEWER than 13 persons have killed after fire gutted five vehicles at the Lotto, Mowe end of the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway on Tuesday.
8) While some of the deceased were reported to have been scooping fuel from a fallen tanker, others were said to be passengers in a commercial bus and two Hilux vans. Four other persons were injured in the inferno, including an official of the Ogun State Fire Service, identifies ad Ayodele Adetayo. The injured victims were said to have been rushed to private hospitals before being transferred to the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital.
9) Tragedy struck on Tuesday, when eight students, a driver and coordinator of a National quiz competition died in a motor accident along Iroko road, via Ibadan, the Oyo State capital. Seven of the students were said to have died on the spot, while the only survivor rescued from the scene, died few hours after arriving at the University C The other eight surviving Kano students were receiving treatment at the Emergency University College hospital (UCH), Ibadan college Hospital, Ibadan.
10) A water tanker has reportedly crushed two school children to death, and also seriously injured two others at Ipata area of Ilorin, on Wednesday. The incident occurred at about 11:00 am. The accident was caused by brake failure of the truck, which made the vehicle to ram into the school children walking along the road leading to Ipata Market.
It was also gathered that one of the children died on the spot, while the other latter died while being attended to by a Good Samaritans at the scene.